Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Author contribution & Conflict of Interest statement is added to the end of the article text following references
- Consent from subjects/ patients must be enclosed where appropriate
- Funding sources for the research or review being presented should be declared at the end of the article text.
The authors must confirm that they hold the copyright for all submitted material. The authors are happy to comply with the Journal's open access policy for all material published. This will conform to creative commons licence terms v4.